Here you can see additional information regarading the position.
Position: Sales Specialist Revenue Accounting/Control
Application deadline: 26.01.2017
We are the national airline of the Republic of Serbia. We are one of the oldest airlines in Europe with a history that dates back to 1927. In October 2013 we rebranded and became Air Serbia, as part of an investment deal between the Government of Serbia and Etihad Airways, the national airline of the United Arab Emirates.
Air Serbia is announcing vacancy position
Sales Specialist Revenue Accounting/Control
- Control and post passenger sales revenue
- Ensure all sales revenue activities are presented accurately and in a timely manner in accordance with Revenue Accounting Manual
- Prepare and analyze reports on passenger sales documents
Minimum criteria and qualifications:
- One year of working experience
- University degree (VI/VII)
- High computer literacy
- High proficiency in English language
- Experience in sales documents processing in Rapid would be considered as an advantage
As a fast growing dynamic company we are always looking for the best people to join us in building a great airline. If you share our commitment to delivering service excellence while demonstrating accountability and integrity and you are ready to embrace this opportunity, don’t hesitate to apply now on our website!
Only short listed candidates who meet all the above mentioned criteria will be contacted.
We look forward to meeting you soon.